Fichier .RDB améliorant la compatibilité de Project64 v1.6.
Voici les améliorations:
- Donkey Kong 64 : Changed CF2>1, runs smoother. if any new issues, please report!
- Re-Volt : Added hang workaround info to GameFAQ. Put settings back to defaults.
- Ms. Pac-Man - Maze : Changed CF1>2, hopefully more stable.
- WCW Nitro : Changed CF2>3 for more correct speed (thanks Bighead)
- Madden NFL 2000 : Changed CF2>1, smoother. Corrected GoodName
- Madden NFL 2001 : Changed CF2>1, smoother
- Madden NFL 2002 : Changed CF2>1, smoother
- Madden NFL 99 : Changed CF2>1, smoother
- Getter Love : Added note about missing textures on faces
- Forsaken : Added note about timing
- Zelda OoT:MQ Debug Ver : Corrected GoodName
- Castlevania : Changed RDRAM back to 8MB (cheats needs it - Gent)
- Chameleon Twist : Added mempak fix code, removed note. (removes annoying game msg - Gent)
- F-ZERO X - Removed note, no stability issues found
- Bomberman 64/Baku Bomb : Changed CF2>1, better video/audio sync in intro (thanks Iconoclast)
Added the following ROMs (GoodNames provisional):
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater v1.1 (U)
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 4 (J) (V1.1) (+added (V1.0) to Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 4 (J))
- TG Rally 2 - appears to be the rename of the UK release of Top Gear Rally 2, but we aren't sure.
- Turok 3 - Shadow of Oblivion (G) - leaving this out for now, doesn't work, waiting for more info.
Small improvements to notes on the following games (thanks Clements):
- 1080 Snowboarding, Banjo-Kazooie, Beetle Adventure Racing (etc.), Conker's Bad Fur Day, Donkey Kong 64, Hydro Thunder, Kirby 64, Legend of Zelda, The - Majora's Mask, Perfect Dark, Quest 64 etc., Tsumi to Batsu
- Added GameFAQ pages for: Forsaken 64, Re-Volt
- Added GameFAQ info on items fixed in current 1.7 beta.
- Added (new!) Game Compatibility List based on this RDB - see game_compatibility.txt file included
Téléchargé : 3355 fois
(13/11/2005 - 505 Ko)